First of all, I would like to thank Romance Novels For the Beach for nominating me! This is very sweet of you!
I honestly never thought I would nominated for something like this, so it’s such an honor to do this. I had started out this blog as just a little side thing and it’s already grown so much, which makes me unbelievably happy! So, for anyone who reads my posts, thank you, you’re awesome.
Now, this nomination also comes with a few rules, so let’s get into it…
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you.
- I play two instruments and would like to learn a third.
- I’m lazy and often procrastinate on my school work (sadly).
- I hate waiting for new books in a series.
- I’ve dyed my hair many times. (pink dip dyed, bright red, dark red, orange/ginger, dark brown and currently ombre)
- Unlike many others, I prefer paperback books.
- My family owns four cats and all of their names start with S.
- My (current) favorite song is Counting Stars, which my band is also playing in the homecoming show! Hooray!
I nominate these lovely people…
I do know I only nominated 10 people, but since I haven’t been blogging for long, I haven’t found a ton of blogs I love. 🙂