I might have gotten some books…
I’m really excited about the books that I’ve recently bought, so here we go.
In this stack, we have…
- Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins (so cute so far! Read it with me; follow my updates on Goodreads)
- The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
- In the Afterlight by Alexandra Bracken (yessss!)
- All the Light we Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
- The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin is currently in the mail. I’m so pumped for this one.
Most of these books I’ve heard nothing but good things about, especially All the Light we Cannot See and The Coldest Girl in Coldtown. This will be my first Holly Black book and I’m interested to see how I like her books because I know a lot of people love her books. Also, I plan on using ATLWCS for a book project in my Language Arts class because I think it will be a great book to do a report/have a discussion on. As a sidenote, I picked up the If I Stay movie which I plan on watching this weekend because it looks so adorable.
What have are you reading/planning on reading next? I’d love to know!