The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 5th and runs through Sunday, January 11th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 12 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. – From the Bout of Books team.
It’s time for another Bout of Books read-a-thon! This will be my second BoB and I’m excited to be participating again. Here’s my TBR for the week (might not be 100% definite):
- Finish Heir of Fire if I haven’t already finished it.
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
Along with the books I want to read, I have mini goals that I would like to try and complete during the week.
- Read at least 100 pages each day
- Finish a total of at least 3 books
Finally, good luck to all of the participating readers out there!