First of all, I want to give Sydney from Books and Stuff a huge shout out for nominating me! She has an amazing blog, so be sure to pop on over and say hi.
1. Select 15 other blogs to give the award to. You might have to do some searching, but you can find those blogs. You can’t nominate yourself or the person who nominated you.
2. Make a post to show off your award! Talk about how your blog got started and give some advice to the other bloggers out there. And share the fancy picture!
3. Comment on each blog to let the blogger know that you have nominated them.
4. Link to the original post at Edge of Night that way anyway can find the original guidelines and such.
BOOKISH THINGS AND TEA HISTORY
A few years ago, I discovered this wonderful thing called Booktube. I started watching lots of book videos on youtube and after around a year, I decided that I wanted to share my love for books. I was too scared to start a youtube channel because that requires really putting myself out there, which I wasn’t so keen to do.
Then I started to do the thing I do best, research. I stumbled across some other people’s book blogs and thought, “Hey I can do this!” and thus on August 2nd of last year, this blog was born! I love blogging and I’m so glad I decided to go through with my crazy idea. Also, I can’t lie, I got pretty bored last summer and this certainly made my summer 100x better!
ADVICE THAT I SHOULDN’T BE GIVING
Okay, I’ll admit it. I’m not the best blogger ever. I’m pretty sporadic in my posting and l have gaps of posting, but I am trying to fix that! So, if you’re someone like me the best advice for me to give you is to take a break.
If you start feeling overwhelmed and stressed out, take a mini break from blogging! No one is judging you because we all have similar thoughts. Blogging about something that you love shouldn’t become a chore. If it does become that, step back from it and when you come back to it, everything will feel so much better, I promise.
- Ayesha and Monisah from Twins Turn Pages
- Michelle from The Writing Hufflepuff
- Sumaira from Hyper About Books
- Ashley from Words We Heart
- Lauren from SERIESous Book Review
- Miguel from The Quirky Reader
- Cheryl from I Heart Fictional People
- Becca from Becca and Books
- Alison from The Cheap Reader
- Books Over People
- Yvonne from It’s All About Books
- Chrissi from Chrissi Reads
- Amy from Book Enthrals
- Emily from Books & Cleverness
- Katherine from Katherine’s Bookcase
All of these people have amazing blogs and they definitely deserve recognition for all of the hard work they put into their blogs! Again, thank you for nominating me Sydney, this was lots of fun to put together.