I can’t believe that one whole year ago I posted my first ever (absolutely horrible) review on this blog. If you’re curious, that review was E. Lockhart’s We Were Liars and if you haven’t read the book, don’t read the review because it’s full of spoilers. If you want to see it, here ya go.
I ended up making this blog because I love reading and I wanted to share my love for reading with others and my school friends who don’t read just weren’t cutting it. Quite honestly, I was also kind of bored last summer! Now a year has passed and my blog has gone through so many changes. It started out as a hobby with an awful theme and look to it with sporadic posting. While my posting can still be awfully sporadic, my blog has gone to being so much more then just a hobby.
I love blogging and it’s honestly changed this last year so much. Not only do I read more, but my analytical skills have also increased. I wrote some of my best essays this school year, including one on The Book Thief which my teacher loved. When I first started blogging it shocked me how many other people love to blog about books and it makes me so happy that I have people I can geek out with.
This post is insanely cheesy but I really want to say thank you to everyone who follows, comments, and likes things that I post because it truly makes my day and I hope that I can continue to make wonderful content for you guys in the upcoming years!
Some of my favorite posts over the last year…
- My first ever blog award, so naturally I was freaking out. | One Lovely Blog Award
- This book “review” is me ranting, but I still loved writing it. | Blood of Olympus Review
- When 2104 came to a close, I chose my top 14 books for the year! | 14 Books for 2014
- How to survive Valentine’s Day with your book boyfriends. | Valentine’s Day Special!
- This was super fun to put together. | The Good, the Bad, and the Dangerous- Protagonist Talk
Once again, thank you for making this year so much fun and I hope the next is even better!