I was nominated by Alyssa @ Under Review for the Real Neat Blog Award! Thanks Alyssa, and make sure you go and check out her blog, it’s so cute!
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the seven questions the nomination has provided.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers.
- Create seven questions for your nominees
- What color cover do you have the most of? I have a pretty wide variety of colors! It’s hard to tell since I don’t organize my books by colors, but since I do read a lot of fantasy, there’s a lot of black covers up there.
- Ship two characters from different books..Go! Ooooh…. This is hard… The first one that comes to mind would be Levi from Fangirl and Isla from Isla and the Happily Ever After. I feel like these two would be really cute together and that they would get along very well!
- What is one book-to-movie-adaptation you are anticipating? I’m terrible at keeping up with book-to-movie adaptations, like I just saw Paper Towns for the first a few weeks ago. However, Mockingjay P2 comes out in just a few days and I’m super excited to see that!
- What is your go-to Starbucks drink? If it’s cold outside, definitely a chai latte, but if it’s warm I go far a passion fruit iced tea lemonade thing. I might have to change my cold drink since I recently am developing my mom’s lactose intolerance! 😦
- Who is your favorite Peanuts™ character?? Definitely Schroeder, he cracks me up!
- Do you set specific time for reading or just read when you can? I pretty much just read whenever I can, but I always do try to read before I go to bed.
- Who is your most listened to musical artist at the moment? I’m not sure, but I bet it’s Florence & The Machine. She’s my favorite artist and I listen to her music literally all of the time. My most played song of hers is probably My Boy Builds Coffins.
- Emma @ Emdoesbookreviews
- Paige @ Page by Paige
- Christina @ My Tiny Obsessions
- Books Over People
- Amy @ Book Enthral
- Calliope @ Calliope the Book Goddess
- Rebeca @ Books and Messy Buns
- What’s your go to happy book?
- What would be your ultimate Christmas gift this year?
- Favorite candle scent?
- Do you prefer paperbacks or hard covers? Why?
- If you could take a year off from everything without any repercussions, what would you do during that year?
- Best book-to-movie adaptation you saw in 2015?
- What about your favorite book of 2015 so far?