Thank you Emily for nominating me (like 4 months ago…) for this award! I really appreciate it! Everyone make sure to go check out her blog.
- Thank blogger who nominated you, linking back to their blog
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Answer the 10 questions sent to you
- Make up 10 new questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate 10 blogs
HAS YOUR BLOGGING EXPERIENCE CHANGED YOU AS A PERSON/READER?
Oh yes, for sure! Blogging has definitely changed my reading the most. I read more now and I also read books with the intention of reviewing them, so my reading has become more analytical/critical. On another note, I own so many books now. Like, I’m out of room for books.
IF YOU COULD BE BEST FRIENDS WITH ANY FICTIONAL CHARACTER(S), WHO WOULD IT BE AND WHY?
This is so hard… Who do I chose? There’s so many good characters that I would want to be best friends with but I think I’ll go with Celaena Sardothien/ Aelin Galathynus. Imagine it, we can fangirl about books together then she can teach me cool assassin tricks!
IF YOUR BOOK BOY/GIRLFRIEND SUDDENLY CAME TO LIFE AND KNOCKED ON YOUR FRONT DOOR, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
Probably faint. But in all reality, I probably would be too confused and overwhelmed to do anything, so they would awkwardly leave. I’m so sorry Will.
DO YOU FOLLOW ANY OTHER BLOGS BESIDES BOOK BLOGS?
I don’t actually! I like having my book blog stay purely book related stuff because then I always have something in common with the other blogger and something to discuss/bond over.
DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS?
My family owns a total of 4 cats! We’re all crazy cat people. Funnily enough, they all have s names because my mom thought that was funny. The oldest are our girls, Sasha (brown tortoise shell, very fluffy and fat) and Sophie (white with a tiger striped tail). Our third oldest is Sebastian, who is not evil like Sebastian Morgenstern (orange tabby) and the youngest is Sherlock (grey with white paws), who I named because he gets in a severe amount of mischief.
NOOK OR KINDLE? IF YOU DON’T USE AN EREADER THEN HARDCOVER OR PAPERBACK?
I have a Nook! Although, I still love physical books and prefer paperbacks for reading since they’re easier to hold, but hardcovers when it comes to looks.
DO YOU KEEP THE DUST JACKET ON YOUR BOOK WHEN YOU READ?
Nope! I find it annoying, so whenever I’m reading or I bring my book somewhere, the jacket comes off.
COFFEE OR TEA?
Tea. I only drink coffee when I’m pulling late nights trying to finish my essays, even though I hate the taste.
DO YOU OWN ANY BOOKISH GOODIES SUCH AS PINS, JEWELRY, ECT?
I don’t have any clothing items, but I do own my very own clockwork angel from The Infernal Devices and I adore it!
FAVORITE FLAVOR OF ICE CREAM?
Vanilla or cookies and cream all the way.
QUESTIONS FOR YOU!
- What are you looking forwards to in 2106?
- Favorite book of the year (so far)?
- If you could spend the day in Disneyland with one fictional character, who would it be?
- Which (different) character would you have an all day Disney movie marathon with?
- Go to movie snack?
- What’s your favorite movie genre and favorite movie from that genre?
- Do you have an organization method for your books?
- If you could meet and befriend one of the golden trio (Harry, Ron, and Hermione), who would it be and why?
- What’s the strangest bookish habit you have?
- How do you feel about the Shadowhunters TV show?
- Flo from Flowlessbooks
- Ashleigh from A Frolic Through Fiction
- Michelle from The Writing Hufflepuff
- CW from Read, Think, Ponder
- Calliope from Calliope the Book Goddess
- Anette from Anette Reads
- Regina from The Bibliothèque
- Jasmine Pearl form Jasmine Pearl Reads
- Sydney from Books and Stuff
- Pearl from Biliopearl
Don’t feel obligated to do this award if you’ve already been nominated or don’t feel like it! Happy reading everyone!