It’s absolutely insane that we have about 2 1/2 weeks of 2015 left. I feel like I was just posting about the end of 2014, but time flies when you’re having fun, right?
As I am officially on break (I finished my last final this afternoon), I have plenty of time to get reading and finish up some books I didn’t get the chance to read this year. I also have 5 books left on my reading challenge of 60 books, so I think I can finish!
Here is my planned reading for the next few weeks:
- Finish Winter by Marissa Meyer (about half way through)
- Finish The Ring and the Crown by Melissa de la Cruz (also a few hundred pages in)
- Openly Straight by Bill Konisberg
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
After those 5, which are the main books on my TBR right now, if I have time I’ll probably pick up some of the following:
- Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
- Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
- Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- The Wrath & The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
- Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaria
- Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
I know there’s a lot of books on that list, but I quite honestly get bored during break because I’m too lazy to go out and do stuff, so you never know. Plus, I’m really craving some contemporary, so the order might be shuffled around some as the weeks go on.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday break and if you have any fun or crazy plans, let me know! Even if those plans are just crunching down on your TBR, let me know what you’re reading. Happy reading everyone!