The amazing Kiwi over at Kiwi Reads nominated me for the Liebster award, so a huge thank you to Kiwi! Also make sure to go and visit her adorable blog!
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
London, hands down. If I had chose somewhere in my country though, it’d definitely be New York City.
How many languages can you speak?
I can fluently speak English, partially fluent in Japanese, and know how to count to ten in Spanish.
What’s your favorite TV show?
So many, it’s sad. Right now, I’d have to say Merlin (forever my favorite) and Gilmore Girls (as I’m binge watching it for the first time!)
Did you watch the Shadowhunters premiere, and if so, what would you rate it? (NO SPOILERS PLEASE, I HAVEN’T WATCHED IT)
I did! I’d give it a solid 6/10 and a condolence five.
How many times have you watched the Harry Potter movies?
So many times that if you add up all the hours I’ve spent watching Harry Potter, I wouldn’t be surprised if it totaled about 3-4 weeks of my life. If you want a number, probably up to 20ish times on some movies.
Describe Twilight in three words.
Poor Cedric Diggory.
What’s your favorite book series to date?
If you don’t know this, you must be new here (hi!) It will always be The Infernal Devices by Casandra Clare. Will Herondale is bae.
I love some many authors, but my favorites are Sarah J. Maas, Cassandra Clare, Leigh Bardugo, Marissa Meyer, and Jay Asher.
What’s your dream school (as far as college goes)? If you already went to college or are already in college: dream grad school?
As for undergraduate degree, I’m not too picky so probably just University of Washington, but for graduate school, my top choice is Illinois College of Optometry.
You might’ve guessed from the last question, but my dream career is optometry! For those of you fortunate enough to have perfect vision, an optometrist is an eye doctor.
What song are you listening to right now?
Currently not listening to any songs, but the last song I listened to was How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful by Florence and the Machine. I love the brass fanfare at the end!
- As making this post, I’ve discovered the left click on the mouse pad on my laptop no longer works. Fun!
- I’ve been absent from the blogging scene due to school and the insane amount of textbook reading I’ve been having to do. 😦
- I know way more about the Bolsheviks then I’m ever going to need to know.
- During my middle school years, I seriously considered going by my middle name since I’m not the biggest fan of my first name.
- At the current moment, I own more Harry Potter socks than regular socks. No shame. (To be fair, I threw out a lot of my old socks recently).
- I’m clearly not a very interesting person because I’m running out of facts to share.
- I have yet to attend a single High School dance and don’t really plan on going. I’d rather be reading!
- Yesterday, I procrastinated on my homework by watching High School Musical and singing along. Again, no shame.
- I get weirdly tired from 5:30-6:00 and then I’m always wide awake until 11 PM.
- Yogurt pretzels are my favorite snack food of all time. I actually think I’m addicted.
No I’m not eating some while writing this.
- One of the pillows on my bed has a raspberry design on it, which makes me always want raspberries.
Amy @ Book Enthral
RJ @ Heir of Ravenclaw
Isabella @ Gryffindor Books
Becca @ Becca and Books
- If you could time travel back to any time in history, what decade would you go to?
- What was your favorite toy as a kid?
- Run me through your go-to Starbucks order.
- What is your favorite Rick Riordan series? If you haven’t read any, what is your favorite mythology to study?
- Casual Fridays or Fancy Fridays?
- There’s a quiet kid sitting in the back of the classroom all alone. They’re tall and lanky with glasses slipping down their nose. What’s their name? (Make up a name for this character! Add a little backstory if you wish.)
- Favorite book in the Harry Potter series and why?
- Do you use bookmarks, random pieces of paper, receipts, or dog ear your pages? Or something else?
- What’s one book that you bought purely because of the cover?
- Book wise, what was the biggest let down of 2015?
- What holiday are you most excited for in 2016?