We are now a whopping seven months through 2016, which I can not believe. July has been a pretty good month for me, both reading/blogging and personally. So let’s see what’s been going on this month.
I read a solid five books this month, which I’m pretty darn pleased with. I’d like to get through some more in August, but since I’ve been in a huge reading kick, that shouldn’t be too hard.
- Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys | Review
- Queen of Hearts by Colleen Oakes | Review
- The Wrath & The Dawn by Renée Ahdieh | Review
- The Rose & The Dagger by Renée Ahdieh | Review
- Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead | Review coming tomorrow!
At the moment, I plan on starting Blood Promise (Vampire Academy #4) tonight, and I’m also a few chapters into Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley.
As you may or may not of noticed, I’ve been playing around with graphics again! Nothing too major this time. I’m still sticking with the general theme I have, but I got inspired to make a new banner and I’ve been slowly introducing the new pink color into my graphics. I’m much more pleased with how things are looking! It still looks very professional overall, but now it’s a bit more fun to look at. Fun fact: My 2 year blogging anniversary is on the 2nd! It’s in two days, that’s so crazy!
This month I posted about…
- Combining makeup and books into one, and participating in the makeup book tag.
- My internal crisis when I found out my new Hogwarts house, and my Ilvermorny house.
- A little nonsensical post about the process of book grief.
- My first Top 5 Wednesday (which I’ll be continuing) featuring unlikable characters!
MY COPY OF HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD ISN’T HERE YET AND I’M SO SAD.
I’m sorry for all the caps, but I’m already seeing reviews and such on WordPress and I want to read them so bad, but I also don’t want to spoil myself because it’s been a very long time since we’ve had the chance to be spoiled on Harry Potter.
It’s coming tomorrow (I think), and I have never been more ready for anything in my entire life.
Just tell me if it’s good. No spoilers though!
Other than that, life’s been good and I’ll see you all tomorrow with my Shadow Kiss review, and hopefully have HP8 in my hands then.