So, it’s been a long time since I’ve done a book haul. In fact, the last one was a little under a year ago, last November! I’ve obviously obtained many books since then, but I wanted to do a summer book haul of all the books I’ve received/bought in June-August. I’m sure I’m missing a few on this list, but oh well.
I’m thinking starting in September, I’d like to do my monthly haul either in my monthly wrap up or in a separate post. What do you all think?
Anyways, here are some of the books I got! (Click on any book title below the picture for the Goodreads page).
- The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima- I actually finished this one yesterday, and cannot wait to post my review and discuss it with everyone! Here’s a hint, I absolutely loved it!
- The Exiled Queen by Cinda Williams Chima- Because of how much I loved the first one, I started the second one almost immediately after! I’m only a few chapter in, but I can sense good things.
- The Gray Wolf Throne by Cinda Williams Chima- Have you noticed the pattern yet?
- The Crimson Crown by Cinda Williams Chima- Yup, I have every intention of marathoning this series before the summer is over. It’s so addicting.
- Queen of Hearts by Colleen Oakes- I read this book in July (?), and it was a fun quick read. I’m also going to take this time and put a bit of self-promo, because my Bookstagram is alive again, and I just did a fun photoshoot with this book (I’m @bookishteacups)!
- The Wrath & The Dawn by Renée Ahdieh- You’ve probably seen this series on my blog already, but I can’t help but showcasing it again because of how gorgeous the covers and books are.
- The Rose & The Dagger by Renée Ahdieh- Basically, I can’t wait to read more of Ahdieh’s books!
- The Crown’s Game by Evelyn Skye- Look! One I haven’t already read and reviewed! Anyways, I’ve read mixed things about this book, but the synopsis sounds too cool to pass for me.
- Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys- You all know how much I adore Sepetys’s books and her writing style. Although, now I’ve read all her books, and I want there to be more!
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling- Biggest disappointment of the year. Actually, more like biggest disappointment of the decade.
Let me know when you’d prefer to see book hauls, inside my monthly wrap up or as a separate post. Also, do share if you’ve gotten any exciting books recently or if there’s any books that you just can’t wait for (*cough* Empire of Storms *cough*)!