This week’s topic is all about the top five books that we want to read before the end of the year!
Another self-explanatory one! (From the Goodreads group)
For this week, I decided to pick only books that I already own, and haven’t read. Of course there are some new releases coming out soon that I want to read, but they won’t be on this list.
- The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman- I’m actually so sad that I haven’t read this, because I’m still so excited about it. I actually went out and got it on release day, and yet it’s still on my shelf.
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell- Wow, I really missed the hype train with this one, didn’t I? I had it when the hype was going on, I promise! I just never read it.
- The Crown’s Game by Evelyn Skye- Look! The hype is still here for this one, and I didn’t totally miss it! This will probably be read next month.
- Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton- I’ve only heard fantastic things about this book, so when I’m in the mood for this (which it most likely be soon), this shall be read. Plus the cover is absolutely stunning.
- We Are The Ants by Shaun David Hutchinson- Not going to lie, this was a cover buy a few months ago. However, it seems like a lot of people enjoy this book, and I don’t read enough si-fy, so it should be loads of fun.
What books are you trying to complete before the end of the year? Any similarities? Let me know in the comments, or feel free to link back to your own T5W.