Ah, the wonderful feeling of buying books. Over the last two month, I accumulated a substantial number of books, so I figured I would share what all those wonderful stories are. There are definitely some new releases this month that I’d like to get as well, but that’s a story for another time!
So, let’s take a look at the books. As per usual, the Goodreads page is linked on the title of the book!
- Flamecaster by Cinda Williams Chima- I’m sure you all know how I read the Seven Realms series a few months back and fell in love with it. Well, this is the continuation of that series, about 20 years later. I’m currently reading it, and I’m in love.
- Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas- I might’ve not like it, but I did haul it! Since this is the only ToG novel I actually own a physical copy for, I’ll probably donate it so it’s not taking up valuable space of my shelves.
- A Torch Against The Night by Sabaa Tahir- I got this right when it came out, but as per usual I’ve missed the hype train because I got distracted by other books. Hopefully this shall be read soon.
- All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven- I’ve heard absolutely nothing but raving reviews for this book, and the synopsis sounds wonderful. I’m going to be sure and have some tissues on hand when I read this…
- Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch- Look at that cover! It’s so cute! I totally meant to read this during the summer, but gelato can be an autumn time treat, right?
- The Thousandth Floor by Katherine McGee- This one is compared to Gossip Girl, the TV show, a lot. So, when I’m in a GG mood (I’ve seen a good portion of the show), this one is definitely getting read. Plus, the whole design for this book is gorgeous.
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo- AKA the new love of my life. This series is goals in so many ways.
- Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake- I wanted to try out OwlCrate for a month in August, and I was very please with the results. This is the book that came in the box, and it will be my first Blake novel.
- Shuffle, Repeat by Jen Klein- Okay, I’ve never heard of this book before, but then I saw another blogger talking about it (I can’t remember who sadly), and it sounded too cute to resist. I’m actually reading it right now, and loving it so much.
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon- Her books get so much hype, and with her newest book just coming out, I wanted to read her other book first. I bet it’ll make me cry though.
See any of your favorites on this list? What’s the best book you go last month? Any new books that got added onto your TBR? Let me know!