Hello everyone, and welcome to a brand new year! It may be 2017 now, but we still have a final few things from 2016 to wrap up, including the last year of the month. In terms of reading, December wasn’t the best month ever, but it also wasn’t that bad. However, blogging was on point last month.
I’m a happy little blogger over here, because I read a total of four books in the month of December, and enjoyed them all! Four may not seem like a lot, but it’s better than last month…
- Flamecaster by Cinda Williams Chima | Review ★★★★☆
- Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin | Review ★★★★★
- Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch | Review ★★★☆☆
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer | Review to come ★★★☆☆
I am currently reading Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon, and I’m not too sure what I plan on reading after that. We’ll have to see where my mood takes me! I might finally start Brandon Sanderson’s Mistborn trilogy, but who knows?
Also, let me know if you like this graphic for the book layout… I’m not too sure about it yet.
In all reality, December was not the best blogging month (at least the beginning of it), but I’m not too mad about it. I had finals and was stressed out, but we recovered. Plus, the watercolor flower graphics were unveiled! Although, they might need some tweaking still.
This month I posted about…
- My November in terms of reading and blogging.
- The process of reorganizing my bookshelves, and donating lots of old books.
- Fictional boys who I wish were real.
- My goals for 2017 on this blog.
- How the Holidays and reading go together like milk and cookies.
- My top 16 books for the entire year.
Get ready you guys. January is going to be awesome, with loads of awesome posts coming your way! I already have about half of the month planned out in my little planner. Hopefully the entire 12 months of 2017 can be like what I have planned.
Life has been pretty good recently! The last two weeks, I’ve been on Christmas break, so basically I’ve been doing nothing for that entire time. I start classes again on Wednesday, and I’m actually quite excited because it looks like I have good courses the quarter.
I hope everyone had a fantastic month, and good Holidays with your family. Let me know how your last month went, and if you have any exciting plans for this new year!