Hello all! Can you believe that we’re already in the second month of the year? January went by so quickly! Overall it was a pretty good month for me, except for this last week or so, but we’ll get to that…
I read a solid four books this month, and considering how busy I get during January, I’m actually quite pleased with that amount. Plus, I’m still on track for my Goodreads challenge, so the new year is off to a good start.
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon | Review ★★☆☆☆
- Blood for Blood by Ryan Graudin | Review ★★★★★
- Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake | Review ★★★★☆
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab | Review coming super soon ★★★★☆
I’m now currently reading A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab and The Impossible Fortress by Jason Rekulak, which you’ll be seeing an ARC review for very soon!
January was a pretty fantastic blogging month for me, up until this last week. I really do apologize for totally disappearing off the blogging planet recently! I got hit with this absolutely terrible cold, and had no energy to do basically anything but sleep. It was awful, but I do believe I’m on the turn around.
Anyways, this month I posted about…
- My December in terms of blogging and reading.
- Reaching 500 followers!
- My reading wrap-up for 2016.
- My top five reading goals for the new year.
- The answers to your awesome questions in a fun Q+A.
- Some debut books that I’m really excited for this year.
- Are we expecting too much from protagonists?
- The exciting news that I’m on Twitter!
- Series that I hope to finish this year.
Hopefully things will get back on track this week, since I finally seem to be shaking this cold!
Apart from getting sick, I’ve been okay this past month. January and February are always two of my busiest months of the year because of musical pit orchestra. I currently have rehearsals twice a week now, but in the last two weeks of February, we switch to every day rehearsals which are always exhausting. BUT, I love doing musicals so it’s not that bad.
I hope you all had a wonderful month, and are excited for a brand new one. Let me know how your month went! What was your favorite book you read this month?