Feel free to contact me through email. My email is email@example.com. If you are requesting me to review your book, please make sure to read my review policy before emailing me. I will try an respond as soon as I can!
**Please note that this is a book blog, made for reading and reviewing books. I am not here to endorse any products/companies that do not directly reflect books, or the general theme of my blog. Thank you for understanding!
I’m open for reviews from authors, publishers, and publicists. I will accept both physical or an e-book copy (I have a nook), but please do mention which format you would be sending me if I accept your request. I tend to read a variety of novels, but I read mostly from YA with an occasional NA (New Adult) or MG (Middle Grade) book.
The genres I read the most, but not limited to, are:
- Historical Fiction
- Science Fiction
- Fairy Tale Re-tellings
The genres I don’t read are:
- Mystery/Thriller (I read these atypically)
My reviews are completely honest and I don’t take in bias into account when reviewing. You can typically expect a summary then followed by my thoughts about the book. My review will typically include my thoughts about the characters, pace, potential/canon relationships, favorite parts, things I didn’t like and a final rating. You can see my rating policy below.
- 1 star- Likely didn’t finish the book and didn’t like any to not very many aspects of the book.
- 2 stars- This wasn’t the book for me. There was probably some major issues I had with the book, but not enough to make me (typically) stop reading.
- 3 stars- It was okay. I probably liked it well enough, but there was aspects that I didn’t particularly enjoy. Most likely won’t re-read.
- 4 stars- Thoroughly enjoyed reading this book, probably had minors issues that weren’t annoying enough to bother me the entire book.
- 5 stars- I loved the book. All of the aspects were well done and entertaining while reading and will probably give me a book hangover. I like to re-read these ones because they tend to be my favorite books.
If I deny your request it’s probably because the book you’re asking me to review doesn’t interest me and I don’t believe I would enjoy reading it. However, I will email you back with a short explanation of why I’m denying your request. Please see above for the genres I will most likely accept.
If I accept your request please be prepared to send me a copy, whether it’s digital or physical. Please understand that I might not always be able to review your book right away! Things get busy in life and I don’t always have time for reading. However, feel free to shoot me a reminder email if you would like, those help me get back on track. Please let me know if you have a time frame in which you need to book to be reviewed so I have plenty of time to read and review!
You can also add me on Goodreads.